Enjoy the 'VIP Experience': stalls seat with hospitality...
- VIP seat in the stalls, close to stage
- Pre-show standing reception in the VIP hospitality suite (for approx 1hr, 30mins) with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- Luxury menu of canapes and hot bowl food will be served throughout the reception
- Souvenir programme (one per 2 tickets)
- VIP ticket wallet and 'VIP Experience' hospitality pass
VIP Experience pass holders will have exclusive access to the hospitality suite and cloakrooms. The room is furnished with sofas, high stools and poseur tables, along with kentia palms and ambient lighting. The Hall?s highly acclaimed caterers 'rhubarb' will provide an excellent and friendly service of culinary delights. The hospitality facility will close when Gregory Porter takes the stage.
6.30pm - 8.10pm (TBC)
N.B Packages are non-transferrable and non-refundable
This event has already taken place
Were you there? Why don't you write a review